• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Able to buy?

martin34

Hi i bought my first baja 5b from models in motion by able to buy as i cant save but can pay for things if i have to.I cant sem to find any shops doing it anymore and want to treat myself to a black baja 5t for christmas.does anyone know of any shops still doing it?Thanks.

^^ dont suggest credit cards ^^

If your on about a saving scheme - i dont think there are many shops that will do it now

all this "duff" about credit crunch - people still aint got much money....

Ziggy

I wouldnt use a credit card as you have no real insentive to pay it back.you just end up paying the minimum payment and say you will make it up next month but never do.I have been there and done it and ended up in over

Borrowing money at the moment is a better idea than usual! the interest rates are lower and therefore you won't pay as higher rate! some Credit cards are also offering 0% for 9 months/12 months, so you pay back what you borrowed and no more, although I would never suggest borrowing to buy luxury goods but that's your own choice!

nutnut