• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wheres he gone..?

Mr Terminator

I know what you mean,I use RC Universe and HBF besides here and Toyz forum every now and again,the others get used through the night as all the US users are on then who I chat to..Its not much point I suppose if you've lost interest mate,can't imagine not having this as an hobby though to be honest but interests have lows and highs in all things.... :)

i have doom56 (jason) on xfire he is alive :P;)

Jason is alive, spoke to him on msn a short while ago :)

And i must admit, i've moved onto other things as well

Since i dont have to look after Jespares forum no more

I'm more into Fiatforum.com and detailingworld.com

Since i'm also driving as well :)

My hobbies have been on hault for ages due to the house extension and hitting a few problems with my charger and lipo....

I WANT MY HYPER BACK!

Ziggy

All is good guys, just given up RC's, couldnt keep up with the cost of racing and lost interest once i could drive (real cars). Dont plan to return to RC any time in the near future either :/

Nice to know im loved though ;)

racing? pfft. waste of money in my opinion. bashings better, its free, fun and you can get out whenever you like. plus your not limited to one track that just goes round and round and gets boring after a while, and you can actually get out there and find THE best spots to bash. Bashing and rc is my main hobby basically and I will never give it up.

Edited by m3lyc