• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HoBao Hyper8 complete package For Sale

kinggareth

I've decided to sell my HoBao Hyper 8.

This car has seen VERY little use and is in amazing condition, a great way to save some money over buying new.

I bought the car last September and spent some time properly running the engine in. It was used only on concrete in a local car park about 7 or 8 times. I hadn't tightened a wheel nut up correctly and it spun loose and I never found the nut - the car hasn't been used since!!

I considered getting the nut and starting racing, but around the same time I started downhill mountain biking and I could only afford the one hobby.

The run down of what's on offer:

- HoBao Hyper 8 RTR - RRP

I've decided to sell my HoBao Hyper 8.

This car has seen VERY little use and is in amazing condition, a great way to save some money over buying new.

I bought the car last September and spent some time properly running the engine in. It was used only on concrete in a local car park about 7 or 8 times. I hadn't tightened a wheel nut up correctly and it spun loose and I never found the nut - the car hasn't been used since!!

I considered getting the nut and starting racing, but around the same time I started downhill mountain biking and I could only afford the one hobby.

The run down of what's on offer:

- HoBao Hyper 8 RTR - RRP