• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Very annoyed!

53HRA

Hiya guys and girls,

I recently brought a spares or repairs R/c on ebay.The seller mentioned the car is in good condtion.When it arrived there was cracks,parts missing etc :( .I can understand it was spares or repairs but dont you think he should have listed that some parts are broken? :(

Edited by amritpal_sehra

i had the exact same thing with a car a recently bought. was described as spares or repairs but in working order apart from fiff blow which they said. but the reverse servo's not working/dampers/pull start missing etc. didn't pay much luckily but still feel they should have mentioned it as from the pics you couldn't really tell

thats what spare and repairs are all about. should have asked before it ended :(

but we all learn from our mistakes as ivre won a faulty lg KG800 for a tenna and since i repair phones ive brought a cheep flex to fix the white screen and it arrived and it was faulty. so now ive orged a genuine flex but ive now lost

how annoyed would you be if you got negged??

Depends if they've been emailed about the problem. If anyone has a problem with something iv sold il simply ask them to send it back and il refund them. You could even try wangerling some compensation money from them for the problems.

It was listed as spairs and repair so you can't really moan about the odd bit broken.

Edited by Hpi_matrix_stock

you can not complain if they said spare and repairs. as it means selling parts that some are ok and some not ok but if it said ready to go or needs a few parts then its ok

I got a beaten up tc3 from ebay once, it wasnt great (stripped screws etc) but I didnt pay much for it.

If you are wary, ask the seller for some pictures to be sent to you by email before bidding and ask them of any known faults.

hth :)

• 4 weeks later...

everything i buy on ebay i expect to have a fault or two that hasnt been listed

if you have this attitude when biding then you wont be dissapointed when it arrives and hopefully it will be as described which would be a bonus