• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

A hobbywing program card. I seem to have run out of male xt60s so can't solder up the esc yet.

Edited by ghazghul

Two set of tires from OHO, superb next day service!

A RevCo Hard One :shockingscary: 17T 0.6M 5mm pinion.  I think they are for helicopters but they fit the HSP steel spur and are huge!  Now have 15/17/20 which should give me plenty of options.

Still waiting on 4 and 5.5mm bullets and wire and heatshrink and need to order some XT60s.

A big box of stuff from CPC.co.uk, antes iron tips, tip cleaner, piezo burner, iron stand, gaffa and hundreds of cable ties :)

Sale on at the mo, free postage, highly recommend them.....a man can never have too many cable ties, IMHO ;)

10x pairs of XT60 connectors.  Just managed to get one on some 12AWG wire.  I hate soldering.  SC8WP programmed... waiting for bullets (still)

A nice box with lots of heatshrink, 5.5mm (6 pairs) and 4mm (10 pairs) bullets, some 12AWG wire, fuel tube and an unbranded 3065KV 3660 motor.   All for

Bits for the Badger have just arrived  :thumbsup:

Chassis

Roll Cage

Turnbuckles

Chassis Brace/Shock Tower

Ball Screws.