• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

15 minutes ago, Fly In My Soup said:

Seasonal postal thieves  workers strike again

Always happens when there's a box about about that size, presumed high value and easily "misplace"

Same thing happened to my phone, day of delivery nothing turned up so drove to my local depot at the end of the day and got the depot manager to turn the place upside down, they found it in the end and said it was misplaced

46 minutes ago, mo_miah said:

Always happens when there's a box about about that size, presumed high value and easily "misplace"

Same thing happened to my phone, day of delivery nothing turned up so drove to my local depot at the end of the day and got the depot manager to turn the place upside down, they found it in the end and said it was misplaced

misplaced my ass:rolleyes:......

My SJCAM M10 Wifi, loved my little SJ4000, but it was getting a bit long in the tooth and wanted something a bit more advanced, but without going GoPro. Once linked to my phone via wifi i can control the camera from the app and adjust most of the settings without touching the camera, and will even stream recordings in real time to the phone, albeit with a half second or so delay and i’ve yet to test its full wifi range.

fd5bf935dd668d91a0ed2765fd3a8f77.jpg

14 minutes ago, Pistonhead said:

My SJCAM M10 Wifi, loved my little SJ4000, but it was getting a bit long in the tooth and wanted something a bit more advanced, but without going GoPro. Once linked to my phone via wifi i can control the camera from the app and adjust most of the settings without touching the camera, and will even stream recordings in real time to the phone, albeit with a half second or so delay and i’ve yet to test its full wifi range.

fd5bf935dd668d91a0ed2765fd3a8f77.jpg

Link please 

2 hours ago, evssv said:

yeeess:insane::topbanana::yahoo:.....my jubilee clips:D..and a 1976 beano

20171208_142134

It's going to be a quiet night in your house! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johninderby said:

Just a red card despite me being about ten feet from the front door at the time. Not the regular postie but some numpty that doesn’t even know how to ring a door bell or use a door knocker. Arrrgh !!!   :cussing2:

John

That's so annoying. It happens to me as well, we have a new postie who appears to suffer from having no IQ at all. She'll bang on the door and I stumble down in my PJ's half dead after a late night and then she says, "oh, sorry, I was going to leave it in the porch"

So why didn't you?! :cussing2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MissT said:

That's so annoying. It happens to me as well, we have a new postie who appears to suffer from having no IQ at all. She'll bang on the door and I stumble down in my PJ's half dead after a late night and then she says, "oh, sorry, I was going to leave it in the porch"

So why didn't you?! :cussing2:

Regular postie knows to ring the doorbell and if my car is there I’m in. If not in he’ll slip it under the gate even if it’s a signed for. Everyone in the street knows him and he has time to have a bit of a chat with everyone. Top bloke.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

John