• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

no, it's the watchers on the forum for sale section that love him most......you can hear them whispering....'ey up, that Richarddenton has bought more toys, give him a fortnight and they'll be on here!!!'  :whistling:

and back on topic, a rather natty Motorhead jacket, ebay bargain from possibly the best seller I have dealt with yet. No rc bits tho cos I just don't need any at the mo....which is nice :tease:  :tease:  :tease:

How odd is that, I'm listening to the Ace of Spades... And on the point of Richard, if I hadn't just had a vets bill, I'd have bought one of his Slashes :P

Get yourself a pair of motorheadphones....designed with much input from the band and are fantastic! Got some of those in the post the other week :xd:

MOTORHEAD FTW!!!

Get some off eBay instead?

cant now :(

paypal has UK addy onto it and i cant put my swedish card onto it nor can i make a new paypal account with it

and sellers from HK wont ship to any other address other than the one on paypal!

i was thinking of just getting it shipped to my moms in the uk but in 3 days shes on a plane to here for 2 weeks lol

Um, how much money do you bloody have? 

by the looks of it LOTS!

Effin' tonnes!!! Lol.

ame2a5u5.jpg

Here she is - killswitch fitted and Absima receiver fitted. Will be selling a brand new, unused Flysky (KM branded) GT3C TX/RX soon!

Me thinks you need a Caterham and start some track days ..... !!

VERY NICE mate - rip it up.

Al.

Effin' tonnes!!! Lol.

ame2a5u5.jpg

Here she is - killswitch fitted and Absima receiver fitted. Will be selling a brand new, unused Flysky (KM branded) GT3C TX/RX soon!

jealous... do you grow them?