• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

5 minutes ago, johninderby said:

Well not the postie actually. Had to collect it from my local cake shop this morning. Freshly made caramel cream doughnut with fresh cream filling. Mmmmmmmm.

:36_11_12[1]:

John

CC-Doughnut_zpsh12spxom.jpg

You're an evil evil man John :ack:

2 minutes ago, johninderby said:

I'm sure it's really bad for me. Full of calories and I really shouldn't be having it but I suppose I'll just have to eat it anyway.  :whistling:

.            John

It would be a shame to waste it now you've gone out and bought it.............................

Well now that I've finished off that doughnut it's time to unpack the mobile workbench that just arrived. It's a heavy duty roll about workbench that'll hold 300kg and would be ideal for holding say an Armortek tank during construction.  :whistling:

John

Workbench-1_zpsvvuwpzdn.jpg

Workbench-2_zpss8xaclyp.jpg

Edited by johninderby
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, johninderby said:

Well now that I've finished off that doughnut it's time to unpack the mobile workbench that just arrived. It's a heavy duty roll about workbench that'll hold 300kg and would be ideal for holding say an Armortek tank during construction.  :whistling:

John

.... by total coincidence of course!!

13 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

Yes what a coincidence :whistling:

Wasn't expecting the workbench until Monday and it arrived just after I'd eaten the doughnut then five minutes later the rubber matting for the top of the workbench arrived. 

.           John

Edited by johninderby

3 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

So tank completed over the weekend then ...................................... (didn't say which one!!)

Xmas 2017 perhaps. :rolleyes:

The option packs are due on Monday. Little different "customer experience" dealing with Armortek. When I call them up it's "Hi John how are you getting on with the house" and then 15 minutes of discussing house renovations we've both done and then finaly get down to business. :good:

John

yes...I disconnected the neg on our mechanics divi 600 bike...jus to see if it would fire on the 65% charge showing on it.....but all it did was flash g/red...I tried it on my bike ..same thing....urs do this??

Edited by evssv

Tried it on a nearly flat big gel cell 12v battery and as soon as I connected the battery (power off on the charger) it beeped once and then red and green flashed and the red went out and just the green stayed on then turned on the charger and it stayed a constant green. Haven't tried it on the car yet.

John

1 minute ago, johninderby said:

Tried it on a nearly flat big gel cell 12v battery and as soon as I connected the battery (power off on the charger) it beeped once and then red and green flashed and the red went out and just the green stayed on then turned on the charger and it stayed a constant green. Haven't tried it on the car yet.

John

ahh...mine jus flashed g/r constantly ....I`ll get refund and try another as that make had good reviews......:good: