• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post your desktops!

m3lyc

i think my print screen button is broke but here is the picture it is internetexplorerwallpaptx9.png

i also see most of you have vista,personaly i hate vista thats why i dont use it and probably never will !! what do you think of vista

Edited by r.lepecha

i think my print screen button is broke but here is the picture it is internetexplorerwallpaptx9.png

i also see most of you have vista,personaly i hate vista thats why i dont use it and probably never will !! what do you think of vista

I have to use it at work and it does nothing impressive compared to OSX. Should get 10.5 tomorrow with my new MacBook Pro :D

Not bad, trying to get back into my cars more and less on eve, this surely isnt your bike there are no sheeps in your pic and its not pink :) How are you ?

Edit: ment to include a quote but didn't in reference to josh's post.

Edited by helsinki98

cool i dont realy like mac neither but i would use it if i had too but vista is realy slow and always locks up and too much sucurity that cant be disabled

Not bad, trying to get back into my cars more and less on eve, this surely isnt your bike there are no sheeps in your pic and its not pink :) How are you ?

ehh what are you on about

cool i dont realy like mac neither but i would use it if i had too but vista is realy slow and always locks up and too much sucurity that cant be disabled

Personally I've had no stability issues with Vista, only problems has been incompatibility with some business programmes.

Just think the little thinks like the programe scrolling and the gadgets to be sorta old hat.

Edited by Indie

Personally I've had no stability issues with Vista, only problems has been incompatibility with some business programmes.

Just think the little thinks like the programe scrolling and the gadgets to be sorta old hat.

still too much security as ma cuz has got it on has comp and he renameded it bista for some reason but hes had problems putting some prongrams he uses on and it reely anoyes him

My MacBook pro comes tomorrow :D 2.6Ghz Core 2 Duo, 250Gb hard drive, 4Gb Ram, 256Mb graphics and a glossy screen :D I really can't wait

Dunno what I'll do with my Powerbook though

no need to brag.

lol sister wants a laptop, this comp truly belongs to me as i bought it so im on it most of the time :P. i do let her on it tho lol (:.

My MacBook pro comes tomorrow :D 2.6Ghz Core 2 Duo, 250Gb hard drive, 4Gb Ram, 256Mb graphics and a glossy screen :D I really can't wait

Dunno what I'll do with my Powerbook though

oooo why didn't you go for the mac air?????