• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*YPB 08/03/08 Bash*

Turner Boy

Righto lads (and ladies) you know the drill, was a bloody good turnout the other week and i expect the same again on the 8th.

We managed to solider on through the frequency troubles last time, with only me and matt having to alternate cars, so was good really.

If you can make it put your name down, car and band would be good too as we did have some confusion last time

(my bad :() if we say an 11am start?

We hope to have the big ramps there again, and hopefully a few of the small ones again too :D

so ill kick things off this time.

!Bashers!

Turner - Kanai, Revo, Jato - Spekky & 27.225

Tatey - Hyper 7 - Spekky

Alex - Lightning 2 Pro

Chris - its always a suprise...

Andy - Something bodged - 2.4 acoms

Rich - X1 CR & Savvy & tamiya - spekky & 40Mhz

Thirteen - storm - 27.145Mhz

Matt b - Rustler - ???

Cheers peeps, get you names down, and dont break too much in the meantime! :good:

Edited by Turner Boy

Righto lads (and ladies) you know the drill, was a bloody good turnout the other week and i expect the same again on the 8th.

We managed to solider on through the frequency troubles last time, with only me and matt having to alternate cars, so was good really.

If you can make it put your name down, car and band would be good too as we did have some confusion last time (my bad :()

We hope to have the big ramps there again, and hopefully a few of the small ones again too :D so ill kick things off this time.

!Bashers!

Scott - Kanai, Revo, Jato - Spekky & 27.225

Cheers peeps, get you names down, and dont break too much in the meantime! :good:

ill be there again mate wi the hyper now on specky an hopefully gv mammoth on red or red/orange

Almost certain I'll be there.

X1CR & Savage on Spektrum, and my lads Tamiya buggy on 40Mhz AM - I'll bring my ramp aswell.

- posted this info earlier today tbh, but seems my posts from today have gone AWOL - strange :wacko:

It's happened to everyone, I posted in here this morning too but it disappeared.

yeah ill bring there

revo matey, and tbh i wouldn't be surprised ( would cry but not be surprised) if the storm left it for dead lol as the revo is a mess, but the jato on the other hand, will eat any of the cars there, on grass that is :P

mite give the buggy up as a bad job lol ill have to see what kind of mood im in as to which i want to drive lol should be another fantastic turnout

lol, you must have ment jato, the little pocket rocket that was back flipping off the big ramps?

Yeah, ill eat your for brekky matey, will be interesting tho, as the jato struggles to put the power down and the fastest recorded speed on the awp is approx 38mph, the max on tarmac (so far) is 53 and the storm is rated at 45, so should be interesting to say the least!

sweet lol, but you dont need brakes lol, they only slow you down :P

my jato brake looks rubbish too lol, oh well :P s'all fun and games :D

mite take the revo swimming this weekend, put the big swamper tyres on it lol, that will be class :D