• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Micro Fail Safe to Rascal

Mark.Wadsworth

Hi there mate :)

Failsafes plug into the throttle channel on your reciever box - then the servo plugs into the failsafe :)

Access is fairly easy mate on most cars :)

U might have to remove a few Screws or body-clips to open the radio box up :)

Ziggy

no there is three screws that are at the front that screw through another piece of carbon fibre(what ever its made of) loosen them off a bit but dont take them all the way out, now there is a screw next to where your aerial pokes out unscrew that and there is one more i think its next to a hole drilled in the deck (may be a bit of black plastic in it) unscrew that also take out the black gromit thing. now because you have loosened off the screws at the front you can lift the deck up and slide the box out (you have to lift it high enough so the bits that stick up from the radio box arent in the top deck any more) this is how i did mine HTH?

Hi

I managed to fit my fail safe onto my rascal. However, when i use it i have a problem particulary when i apply the brake a couple of times, you can see the led go to red and then when you release the brake it goes back to green after a split second but this is making it hard to drive as its not braking as i want. does anyone else have this problem? Can any one tell me which setting i should be using 1 or 2 or 3?