• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The wifes pregnant.

martin

congraz hope you get as much fun before them sleepless nights again and the missus moaning but its life.

Cheers guys yep sleepless nights ahead for me but it ain't that bad their worth it, no names at the mo for the baby but theres 8 months to decide.

Ziggy the snip might be an option when im a bit older but you never no i might want 3 kids, just the thought of having it done makes me cringe.

Injecting each knacker to numb it :o they would have to knock me out first :lol:

cheers lads, marty :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all just an update im taking the wife in at 38 weeks instead of the full 40 weeks as she had complications with my boy of 3 years old so they are going to induce her and set her off so all being well tommorrow i should have my little wipper snapper, so i won't be on here much for the next 2 weeks i will be helping her out on my paternity leave :D

See you all laters marty :)

Hi all just an update im taking the wife in at 38 weeks instead of the full 40 weeks as she had complications with my boy of 3 years old so they are going to induce her and set her off so all being well tommorrow i should have my little wipper snapper, so i won't be on here much for the next 2 weeks i will be helping her out on my paternity leave :D

See you all laters marty :)

Good luck mate, hope all goes well.

Put up some photos when you're back!