• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

im getting sick of my neighbours(NOW STREET!)!

Ziggy122

ARGH!!!

*here where dazzi's hulk that stressing out is appropiate(sp)*

Helping Ross - he has an account on here somewhere...

Who brought a Traxxas T-maxx

Helping him break it in - since he's a little shy of it going all wrong :)

Anyway

During the 3rd tank of break in - he moaned again

Saying its a SB engine (3.3 version) with a composite nylon pipe + break in settings = very little noise that can be heard inside

I was about to pretty much loose my rag and tell him to F off and turn off his hearing aids (btw he has none...)

When he said im having a word with my mum then my dad....

oh boy... its gonna be helll for me :(

Anyway we moved off - else where....

To top the day off - the dog i walk for someone decided to roll in crap while i had my back turned.... so i had to wash him...

Its just gone to wrong today....

Oh well - Atleast i've got sumet for the traxxas range now rofl - the tmaxx seems fairly well built :)

Ziggy

Dont help him then ?? Just tell him, that if he is going to be like that that you don't want to be mates ?

Hes the only one thats loosing out ?

ever used a dubble barel shotgun. or ask em where the money you mentioned in the terms and condision for helping him :P

Ah right so his neighbour was moaning right, well just get your hyper out sit in on a box and do a high speed run test :D

Or I'll bring savage down, becuase my mate who lives about 10 doors down can here that when i am using it at my house :D

i can here when my mate is running any of his buggys or trucks 1/8 scale from my house and he is honestly about 25 30 houses away in the estate at end of my road and i can here it from my room easily as long as i have my skylight open.

Right Ross - has the Tmaxx - he's greatful for my help - i like helping him cause its a new model to learn a little about

Colin - My neighbour - Old - wet fart - Ruin's fun

---------------------------------------------------------

AS for a Gun.... my wrists are a little weak.... due to them been clicky - i'd shatter em with the backforce - so i've never used one :P

the Tmaxx is a 3.3 * 8 = 19.8

Its a .18 basically - same size as my OS engine :)

Its got a Compostie nylon pipe as well

So its practically the same as my rush evo :P and my rush evo is fairly quiet

My hyper is 10x noisier :P with a BB and an alloy pipe rofl

Shame that our rush evo's dont start... easily... otherwise we'd sit with all 4 moneys running :D + 2 deck chairs - wonder what would happen?

any1 up for a bash outside my house? rofl

Just when the police arrive we need to run!!!

rofl

Ziggy

When I was ruinning in my Rossi Mamba a woman from the opposite block of flats to me came out and said that "I shouldn't be running that thing here!"

I just replied..."What?....a car in a carpark?"

She left and never said another thing.

our's are the worst

when me and my dad used to have nitro tourers we drove 'em out on the street before we took 'em to the track

one day we were out in the garden and we noticed a piece of paper taped to the fence, turned out to be a note from next door complaining about the noise and telling us we are being inconciderate using our cars when we know we have a tumour patient living next door, the thing is, she doesn't have a tumour though, and even if she did, we didn't know about it, and the fact she made it up is kind of sick. She claimed she needed piece and quiet to rest, because the noise hurt her head.

not only that but she works from home as a beautician so all you hear all day is her and 5 other woman cackling at the top of their voice in their consevatory. a couldron and a magic wand and you've got the full set.

ignore him :D

Sounds good :D

He might get angry enough to possibly push me? Abuse :D

Nice pin on the ground and call the police :D SOUNDS FUN!! :D

Need a witness tho :P

Ziggy

someone came out to shout at me and my bro a while ago, was about 5doors down from us and we had the savage out. anyway we didnt notice or hear him until a lady walking up the road told us he was shouting and moaning because of the noise. if it wasnt for her im sure he'd be well persissed :P

Edited by sea118

I think i need a longer stinger to get a much nicer high pitched noise :P

Thats really make it bad!

Im gonna pretend i've gone deaf - like when my ears are blocked up

and keep saying WHAT? and the top of my voice :P

Ziggy

me and my friend had the same problem before and his neighbor even ran out into his garden pick up his savage and ran back into his house then called us and told him he was confiskating it. so then we just got his hyper and my rascal out :098: :098: :098:

Edited by rowski

power slide his front garden, or say you will fix the car.

and accidently drop a match in the fuel tank. He shall never know

alternatively you could put a bass drum next to his wall and jump on the pedal

me and my friend had the same problem before and his neighbor even ran out into his garden pick up his savage and ran back into his house then called us and told him he was confiskating it. so then we just got his hyper and my rascal out

if anybody ever did that to me, i'd just go into the persons house, take the car and say "F U!" then walk back out and keep playing.

i'm getting peed off with both of my next-door neighbours.

right:

on the right, i've got some chinese people who don't know what the blue and brown bins are for, so they just burn their stuff in the back garden.

on the left i've got some normal peeps but their son keeps starting up his rubbish moped every single day and the thing sounds so crap aswell! think i might go round and complin actually, the bloody retard. largescale r/c engines sound better than that bag of 5hite!

if anybody ever did that to me, i'd just go into the persons house, take the car and say "F U!" then walk back out and keep playing.

i'm getting peed off with both of my next-door neighbours.

right:

on the right, i've got some chinese people who don't know what the blue and brown bins are for, so they just burn their stuff in the back garden.

on the left i've got some normal peeps but their son keeps starting up his rubbish moped every single day and the thing sounds so crap aswell! think i might go round and complin actually, the bloody retard. largescale r/c engines sound better than that bag of 5hite!

you must live in a right dive (only messing), we have a green wheely bin, for garden stuff, a black one for household and the little blue box for tins and glass to be recycled. thing is after deploying all those new green wheelys (just last week) thats gunner up the global warming yet they will moan about it and blame it on the public :confused:

he cant just take your car off you, thats theft whether he's your neighbour or not. if it was your teacher in school or a copper then yeah consfication but if its just some random member of the public its theft :rolleyes: tell him you will consficate his house and knock it down cos its blocking the sun in the morning/night (whenever it does block the sun)

Edited by sea118