• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your mini/micro crawlers.

Gaz!

7 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

thats a nice wee van as well mate :good:

Yep its a cracking little rig i really like it, still think i should get the Unimog version but that would stop me getting the traxxas

• Sad 1

My TRX4M - 

[url=https://ibb.co/qnMnjz4][img]https://i.ibb.co/KGjGhYQ/20240214-140140.jpg[/img][/url]

With that not working and direct links now a premium feature use your imagination 🤣

I still think it's stilly the forum doesn't off free image storage 🙃

Edited by Alex97

20 minutes ago, steephill said:

@Stormbringernice👍 I've always thought unimogs are cool 👍😎

Yep Unimogs are cool, not many rc ones about there is this FMS and the Mogrich plus the dubious cross NT4, the LDRC 1/12 Chinese one , there is also the super expensive all metal one but that is stupid money, axial did the 6x6 not sure if its still available, oh and the Hobby plus/FTX 1/18th  T hunter/Unitrak but that is not so well detailed they are clearly avoiding license issues on that 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

Yep Unimogs are cool, not many rc ones about there is this FMS and the Mogrich plus the dubious cross NT4, the LDRC 1/12 Chinese one , there is also the super expensive all metal one but that is stupid money, axial did the 6x6 not sure if its still available, oh and the Hobby plus/FTX 1/18th  T hunter/Unitrak but that is not so well detailed they are clearly avoiding license issues on that 

Not forgetting the Unimog models by Tamiya and Carson (but these are 1:10 and 1:12).

Another image of the QX-4 on my favourite crawling route...

DSC00641.thumb.JPG.6fb477c9f72d5496552bc6d1a5a78f7f.JPG

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...