• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nitrage 5.2 back wheels crooked

MASAKRATOR

I am aware what toe in/out is , and how it might benefit the handling , but its way to excesiwe to my likings , the picture does not show how bad it actualy is , and there is no toe adjustment , only camber on the back , so if there is no adjustment for the user then it should be straight i think ,do you own same car and is it same on yours ? 

Alright , didnt know they all come like that  , like I mentioned once ,its my wery first rc car soo im dumb in that area , well , all the areas 😜 

I gues ill have to jump on cad or fusion 360 to design new alloy piece from second picture that holds the swingarm pins ,make the holes wider so it can hold swingarms straight , or mayby modify original one by driling some additional mounting holes 😵 either way , it has to go 

3 hours ago, MASAKRATOR said:

Alright , didnt know they all come like that  , like I mentioned once ,its my wery first rc car soo im dumb in that area , well , all the areas 😜 

I gues ill have to jump on cad or fusion 360 to design new alloy piece from second picture that holds the swingarm pins ,make the holes wider so it can hold swingarms straight , or mayby modify original one by driling some additional mounting holes 😵 either way , it has to go 

With doing that you will probably make the handling a whole lot worse

• Like 1

Not all the cars hawe toe in on the back i beliwe,  I showed it to my friend from work ,he has maverick quantum flux and his car dont have it  , I just cant leawe it like that , looks terrible 😜 

Receiver that im upgrading the car with will have gyro  , so I beliwe it should be ok 😁

If no i can always go back to original setup i gues

13 hours ago, MASAKRATOR said:

Not all the cars hawe toe in on the back i beliwe,  I showed it to my friend from work ,he has maverick quantum flux and his car dont have it  , I just cant leawe it like that , looks terrible 😜 

Receiver that im upgrading the car with will have gyro  , so I beliwe it should be ok 😁

If no i can always go back to original setup i gues

Yes you are correct not all have it, if you look at a solid axle truck something like a trx4 or a kyosho mad force they do not have the wheels toeing in as its not possible or some monster trucks dont do it either (x maxx for example) as no matter what you do with them they are never going to handle good, as for the quantum flux when your friend first got it it would have had  it and he has adjusted it as not to have it as mine had it out of the box. But hey its your car and if you dont like it like that and you want rid of it just do it

Edited by wolfie1

Ill do it regardless 😜 

I mean , Imagine now , you buying a car and wheels are crooked 🤣 , you would bring the car to the dealer because its damaged 😜 

Just looks like is clapped out man , cant look like that regaldles what it should do , seen cousin nitro car few years back , it was hp lightning stadium truggy , looked straight and drowe straight 🤷‍♂️

Ill report back in few weeks when I get to drive the car for first time , still waiting on some parts 😀