• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Element Enduro Builders Kit 2 build.

Speedytriple

Cheers guys. 

Few issues with things touching the body and steering link hitting shock springs. 

just waiting on some longer steering plates which should stop that and the cab only body should sort out the rear end. 

Front driveshaft hits the battery tray too so could do with somewhere else to locate it. 

Hopefully getting a 3D printer off the Mrs for my 50th in a few weeks so should be able to make something (if I can work out how to use it) 😂

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

Looks fantastic - but why the shell change?

Thanks fella. 

Just because the rear wheels now catch the shell. I could perhaps space the wheels out a bit more, but the 6 bolt hex thingys seem to have a slightly odd size on those steelies. 

• Like 1

Yeah probably help. 

do you happen to know what size standard hex is?

I’ve seen 8mm available from Samix (if we can get that in UK) but probably not really worth it if standard is 6mm or something. 

cheers. 

Update to the Enduro. 

New body, Yeah racing driveshafts - had to shorten the outer sleeve on the front as it was a little long and stopping full compression. 

Fastrax Brass C hubs and carriers. 

Annoyingly will have to change front bumper as the wheels hit it on full lock. 

Added a pic of more of the fleet. 

Hobao Hyper VS Pro (won courtesy of Hobby comps) 

Daughters FTX Vantage, converted into Carnage with 17mm wheel adaptors and wheels. 

IMG_1777.jpeg

IMG_1776.jpeg

IMG_1775.jpeg

IMG_1774.jpeg

IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1778.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, wolfie1 said:

On that lovely green crawler i think 1 of your front tyres is fitted the wrong way around, looks well cool though

Thanks guys. 

I did think that the other day but on closer inspection decided it wasn’t. I’ll check again later. 

• Haha 1

Hi

Please can I ask, is there a UK supplier for the Rock Pirates frame rails, or did you have to import them from USA?

Cheers

Steve