• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Modelsport website issues

BashingBrian

Not sure where to post this, so it's here for now.. 

Is anyone having issues with Modelsport's website.?

What's happening for me is, when I click on certain parts of the website it just loads a blank white page with no product.? No matter how many refreshes I do it still doesn't work.. 🙁

@Nick I've tagged you in here so you can let us know if it's an issue.

Thx

• Like 2

@BashingBrian I haven't personally had that issue, but I have occasionally been getting ad pop-ups as a gold member.

EDIT: *facepalm*  I didn't read your post properly, thought you were talking about the forum. But any how, not a big problem at all but still wondering why I'm suddenly seeing ads again @Nick ?

Edited by James.S
I failed to read OP's post
  • Like 1

On 20/09/2023 at 23:15, BashingBrian said:

Not sure where to post this, so it's here for now.. 

Is anyone having issues with Modelsport's website.?

What's happening for me is, when I click on certain parts of the website it just loads a blank white page with no product.? No matter how many refreshes I do it still doesn't work.. 🙁

@Nick I've tagged you in here so you can let us know if it's an issue.

Thx

Experiencing issues with Modelsport's website, including blank white pages when clicking on certain parts, seems like a technical problem. It's advisable to contact Modelsport's customer support or check their website status for any reported outages or issues.

3 hours ago, ZaraDyer said:

Experiencing issues with Modelsport's website, including blank white pages when clicking on certain parts, seems like a technical problem. It's advisable to contact Modelsport's customer support or check their website status for any reported outages or issues.

What device are you on?

Screenshots would be appreciated and on what page you were browsing.