• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My First Crawler!

Jray2955

Hi after having a disagreement with my Losi 5t and ending up in a cast and on my bum for the next 6 weeks decided it was time to build my own little crawler.

As a massive LR fan the Carisma Range Rover kit was the obvious choice, but I have a few questions.

Does it come with bearings and all parts straight out the box?

Is there any immediate must do upgrades?

What is the best scale looking wheels for it?

I'm really not a fan of the stock wheels I want something that looks more realistic and Land Rover-like?

Thanks 

Afaik the kits come with everything except the electrics, several members have built them, so hopefully someone will be along to clarify things👍

You can get 3 spoke scale R Rover wheels for a scale look, if you build the kit the finest bit of advice i can give is use a smidge of grease on each and every screw you will thank me for that, i think the kit comes with bearings you will need radio, esc, servo

On 28/08/2023 at 17:29, Lone-wolf said:

You can get 3 spoke scale R Rover wheels for a scale look, if you build the kit the finest bit of advice i can give is use a smidge of grease on each and every screw you will thank me for that, i think the kit comes with bearings you will need radio, esc, servo

Newbie here. Whats the reason for applying grease. just curious.

• Like 1