• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wheelspin's openday

BashingBrian

I went last year and the winner of a £1,000 RC  raffle happened to be the person who repairs cars for Wheelspin - What a coincidence 🙄

It’s only 12 miles from me, wasn’t a bad few hours out the house but I’m not bothering this time round, or the next! 

I went, it cost me an X Maxx 🤣😂 

The day was ok, more centered around the kids ( the young ones, not us old ones ) 

Glad I went, but won't be doing it again.. 

@Kpowell911 on a side note, I'll come looking for you in the X Maxx thread as I wanted to ask a few questions..👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What colour did you buy and what was the discount if you dont mind me asking?

I too was interested about the deals on the open day as i was in the market for a new car, but it was a touch too far for me to travel living in Aberdeen, i did buy a car on saturday from them which they price matched to another company. Unfortunately i am “not allowed” to have it till my birthday, its gonna be a long  month 🥲 but could be worse as its for Christmas too

Edited by wolfie1
  • Haha 1