• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Storms 230S v2

Very pretty heli you've got there.  Really like the scale fuselages on these birds, though I guess you have to be a little more aware of temps on warmer days.  Looks very much like a big XK K123, even down to the 3 blade head.  Was that in 6G or 3G ?

• Like 1

Its a Spektrum receiver with AS3X system and its a 6 axis gyro if thats what your asking mate 

As far as temps go it was 20ish C today but the temps were good motor warm and could touch it for good few seconds before it felt hot

ESC was warm  but im not doing smack 3d with them 

Yeh they aint like quads to fly mate although theres gyros in them they dont have gps which allows them to wander

As is the case it was calm all morning and come to fly a breeze popped and in my garden it swirls so you dont know where it will come from

Trying to watch it and video at same time was hard but should get easier more i do it 

• 3 weeks later...

Shot this couple of days ago

It was a flat calm but with gusts of up to 15km per hour so thought give it a go 

But at end vid you can see how gust affected it so thought better to land than chance it

Edited by Stormbringer
  • Like 1