• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dji mavic pro

wolfie1

Hi, i have the chance to buy 1 of these for a really good price, i have it in my hand at the moment but cannot workout where to get the app on my phone to connect to the drone, i have downloaded the dji store app on my phone but cannot see how to connect the drone to the app, how do i do this?

Ok i have sussed it, that was not easy to do, had to go to the dji website and download from there as couldnt find it on the android store, here is what all there is and it does work good as i was just flying it

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1981.jpeg

IMG_1982.jpeg

• Like 1

Helicopters can be a steep learning curve and not belitteling drones they are a bit easier to fly but no matter what you fly just enjoy it :good:

• Like 1

So i am now the proud owner of a dji mavic pro, was testing it out tonight and flew over a mile away from my house and was still getting perfect video sent back to me, holy crap this things in a whole new level to what im used to with drones.

In comparison drones are well easy to fly in comparison to helis, but that being said i have a mate of mine that always gets confused driving an rc car towards him, and just would not even attempt a flying model, i was brought up with rc stuff since i was a kid  so maybe its all relative but dont get me wrong i am no master at it

Edited by wolfie1
  • Like 2

On 08/06/2023 at 21:36, wolfie1 said:

So i am now the proud owner of a dji mavic pro, was testing it out tonight and flew over a mile away from my house and was still getting perfect video sent back to me, holy crap this things in a whole new level to what im used to with drones.

In comparison drones are well easy to fly in comparison to helis, but that being said i have a mate of mine that always gets confused driving an rc car towards him, and just would not even attempt a flying model, i was brought up with rc stuff since i was a kid  so maybe its all relative but dont get me wrong i am no master at it

camera drones are really good for the video, nice and easy to fly, i now have the Fimi X8 mini and though only flown it once its great, my main flying is fixed wing like delta wings 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

camera drones are really good for the video, nice and easy to fly, i now have the Fimi X8 mini and though only flown it once its great, my main flying is fixed wing like delta wings 

I do quite enjoy flying them about too, have had a quite a few over the years but this is def the best 1 i have owned.

Wow that fimi has an 8km range! Do you think them parabolic mirror things you slide over the transmitter antenna work? 

Edited by wolfie1
  • Like 1