• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FMS FCX24 owners thread "Blazer,Powerwagon,smasher and Unimog"

Lone-wolf

52 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

just body/wheels and price pretty much but i think the smasher comes with both open diffs and some parts to go locked diffs Not allowed to call it the max any more, a naughty company owns the name max

MS still call it max smasher 🤣 I was/am thinking about getting one or the power wagon as I’ve been awoken to the monster trucks no thanks to the clodbuster 😆 but would it be worth the extra money or get the power wagon and buy some upgrades with the savings 🤔

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, RC4WD fan said:

MS still call it max smasher 🤣 I was/am thinking about getting one or the power wagon as I’ve been awoken to the monster trucks no thanks to the clodbuster 😆 but would it be worth the extra money or get the power wagon and buy some upgrades with the savings 🤔

They are both great rigs, kinda depends what you prefer the look of and what you want to use it for, i went for the Black K5 as its so darn scale and will look ace on my video`s, but i nearly went for the little power wagon

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

They are both great rigs, kinda depends what you prefer the look of and what you want to use it for, i went for the Black K5 as its so darn scale and will look ace on my video`s, but i nearly went for the little power wagon

I could get the power wagon to start and get some monster trucks wheels and body later on have the best of both worlds 😁

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RC4WD fan said:

I could get the power wagon to start and get some monster trucks wheels and body later on have the best of both worlds 😁

pretty sure the body is a straight swap, but i would do it other way round get the smasher as you like monsters and then if you want the power wagon pick up a body

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

pretty sure the body is a straight swap, but i would do it other way round get the smasher as you like monsters and then if you want the power wagon pick up a body

Yeah you’re right 👍

can’t find a power wagon in stock anyway 🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

little tip, the 600mah 2s lipo from the FTX 1/18th fits the FMS and same plug

Ah nice will order a couple at the same time if I do decide to get one 👍

more than likely will though 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FMS do some nice trucks

I have the 1/18 Atlas 6x6 that Yrkoon got me for birthday last year and its a great wee crawler :good:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fms-18-Atlas-6X6-Crawler/dp/B08M5LHD5R?th=1

Edited by Stormbringer
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

FMS do some nice trucks

I have the 1/18 Atlas 6x6 that Yrkoon got me for birthday last year and its a great wee crawler :good:

If I’m honest I’m worried if I like it I’ll get several more like the 6x6 and all the other ones I’ll have a shelf full of them 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lone-wolf said:

Just dont look at getting  the red K10 pickup and fitting portals and 2 speed...............

Not a fan of the pickup so no worries there 😆 the K5 blazer is much more appealing to me need to hurry up and get released already 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was going to get the smasher but something is saying wait for for the K5 or power wagon and use the savings for some upgrades I will be keeping a very close eye on model sport and wheel spine models 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, steephill said:

Here's my power wagon. Has a few bits. 

Treal lwb kit, Rcawd shocks, injora steel beadlocks and tyres. 

IMG_20230624_155212

Very nice similar to what I have pictured in my head for mine 👍

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

Yes all being well should be early next week, let the fun commence 

Hope it does arrive early next week and have fun with it :good:

• Like 1

Well just ordered the K5 but in orange as I suspected a lot of you have or are going for the black blazer just wanted to be a little bit different 😁 start looking at wheels/tyres and upgrades now and when it arrives see what I can do to add my personal touch to the body I’m excited 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1