• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hello from China

Hello everyone. I'm a British bloke that's been living and working in China for the past 5 years.

Recently got into RC Cars and Boats after being into quadcopters for a while.

I love my cheap Chinese RC like WPL and WLtoys 🤣

Hoping to meet some interesting people and talk about RC.

Edited by ChinaExpatsRC
  • Like 3

Sounds like you are having an interesting time there.

China is a great place to be for getting certain RC brands at unbelievably good prices and often much sooner than the rest of us!

4 hours ago, BlackSeaRC said:

Sounds like you are having an interesting time there.

China is a great place to be for getting certain RC brands at unbelievably good prices and often much sooner than the rest of us!

4 hours ago, ljp83141 said:

Hey, Welcome to the forums.

Your in the perfect place to get spares too, without having an RC out of action for 5 weeks while waiting for a part.

See you around.

Ha ha yes, the Chinese stuff makes more sense when you see what the Chinese prices are. You can forgive their flaws more. Some of the stuff is 50% or more cheaper.

I've got this cheapo MN99 a 1/16 Land rover D90, had a guy in the US want to buy one in another community and we found out they were $100 on banggood, I bought mine for $35 😐

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChinaExpatsRC said:

Ha ha yes, the Chinese stuff makes more sense when you see what the Chinese prices are. You can forgive their flaws more. Some of the stuff is 50% or more cheaper.

I've got this cheapo MN99 a 1/16 Land rover D90, had a guy in the US want to buy one in another community and we found out they were $100 on banggood, I bought mine for $35 😐

Yes, but a lot of people don't realise that there are some great high quality Chinese products as well that are also very competitively priced.  When you look at brands such as Traction Hobby, Cross-RC, YiKong, King Kong RC, TWOLF, Capo, JD Model, ROC Hobby, etc the prices are very attractive.