• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New road car....

Lone-wolf

Always rated HPI touring cars, I mustve had 20 odd over the years. Still miss my Sprint Rally. There’s something about the fit and finish. The Sport 3 Flux is great, but Im not sure how stable HPI are

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Like 3

Wasn't aware of this creator chassis, looks like a great option to get a bit adventurous.  How difficult would it be to set it up as a drift chassis?  What would need to be done differently compared to a normal touring car configuration?  I have little to no proper road car experience, my only non mud RC at present is my HPI E10 drift, which is basic to put it mildly.  Still fun mind, but a bit limiting, hence I could be tempted with one of these.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

when my works build the new huge super warehouse i might have a bash at drifting in it before all the racking and stack of Ply and MDF go in

Its more fun when the racking goes up, gives you a track. Trust me 🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

Okay shell reveal, wont be going on for a little while as waiting for a reamer to make the holes and need to cut a fair bit of the front foam bumper, kinda toying with getting a simple cheap shell to run it for a little while before fitting this beauty. This is the Killer body Alfa 

alfa shell.JPG

front.JPG

side.JPG

Get it fitted  and enjoy it!

• Like 2