• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX, fast brushless vantage *sold please close***

Lone-wolf

So guys its time to sell the Vantage speed runner, this has a 3660 brushless motor and a hobbywing sc8 120amp esc rated at 4s and i was running it 4s to clock over 60mph on gps

no damage to the car, the shell does sit a bit wrong due to size of esc and i had to cut a little out of the chassis to get esc in, comes with original box, i will include the TX but no RX as i cant find it, in pics you will see a dumbo rc RX but that will be removed, of course if i find the stock RX i will include it, there is a spare front bumper but i never needed it, there will be a few small marks on the chassis from running it but this wont affect how it drives, the shocks have pvc tubes fitted to limit the travel, you may want to remove these if running on rough ground, this car was a good speed runner and only reason for selling is no time to follow this and need to make room for another crawler.............if you keep in mind a new brushless one is about £200 ish, then this one at £95 posted to regular UK address is a very good price, no battery supplied.........any questions fire away  payment via paypal   Please note the RX has been found and now included!!!!

Vantage 1.PNG

vantage 2.PNG

vantage 3.PNG

vantage 4.PNG

vantage 5.PNG

Edited by Jack Reacher

7 minutes ago, Redback said:

Gday Jack, just wondering if you would do this as a roller and if so what price? or would you consider a trade, i have no use for the electronics but as you know i'd be keen to get this to 100mph.
Cheers!

I may split it as a roller, can we give it a day or 2 and see if it goes as a runner with electrics as it does run sweet

I have lowered the price to £110 posted, keep in mind you will need 3s or 4s lipo and will need an RX for one of these https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/79660/ as i just cant find the original, but the brand new TX is included, the Vantage is all packed up in original box just waiting for a label to put on and send out

• Lone-wolf changed the title to FTX, fast brushless vantage **£105 posted***
  • Lone-wolf changed the title to FTX, fast brushless vantage **£95 posted***
1 hour ago, Jack Reacher said:

final price drop, mental bargain

Hey JR, I'll take it mate; can't go far wrong at that price.

PM me your payment details.

All the best,

Andrew

4 hours ago, Vanden Plas said:

Just a quick question, what 4s battery did you use? Did you get one that fitted in the bay with it clipped in?

Used Turnigy 2650mah 4s soft pack 25C yes it cliped in, this car is now sold

• Lone-wolf changed the title to FTX, fast brushless vantage *sold please close***
  • 53HRA locked this topic