• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

12mm hex premounted wheels and body shell for mini cars, pinions and new tbone bumpers wanted

froggy8

hi guys

after some good condition premounted wheels for the losi mini 8ight truggy and the lc racing truggy please. also need a body shell for both cars if anyone has any.

the wheels i like is similar to the proline trenchers but i think that might be bit too big and heavy for the both cars i have mentioned.

could do with some spares for the losi 8ight truggy too if anyone has any please.

many thanks guys 🙂 

Edited by froggy8

• froggy8 changed the title to 12mm hex wheels and body shell for mini cars and spares wanted
  • froggy8 changed the title to 12mm hex premounted wheels and body shell for mini cars and spares wanted
41 minutes ago, Redback said:

I have a brand new in pack 1/10 street rally tires mounted to 12mm hexes.
I also have road versions unglued on the rims.
Pics and details in the sales thread.

many thanks for that mate but i am looking for truggy wheels though, sorry 😞 

• froggy8 changed the title to 12mm hex premounted wheels and body shell for mini cars and new tbone bumpers wanted

ok guys, i am sorted for spares now as i have just bought a mini 8ight buggy and another mini 8ight truggy, bit overkill but i really like this car.

still needs truggy wheels, body shell, pinions and new tbone bumpers please 🙂 

Edited by froggy8

• froggy8 changed the title to 12mm hex premounted wheels and body shell for mini cars, pinions and new tbone bumpers wanted