• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 slow mo and ripping it up on gravel for fun

GMballistic

1 hour ago, Redback said:

Looks like a great bashin spot, are those bmx jumps to the left of the camera? Do love the way the Baja Rey's move!

It's a huge park area, ...no BMX jumps but there are a series of hills and mounds which make up a "Pit Pony" that can be seen from the sky. Used to be a coal tip. 
Link (Penallta parc): https://www.google.com/search?q=penallta+parc&sa=X&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=2ZwF6nPOvTUTjM%2CW1zjaacMnTSDDM%2C_&vet=1&usg=K_BoIckEt5fkAb90huYf3sYiMp3tU%3D&ved=2ahUKEwjRmqPckoH0AhUxSEEAHeORBRMQuqIBegQIVBAD&biw=1366&bih=625&dpr=1

Great truck ~ just hate having to clean it. :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

So how did you manage to force mrs to film it  new shoes/handbag bribe lol :rofl:

She just knows Christmas is on the way so I am sure is trying to be a good girl. 😉

It was really funny though because when we got home I was looking through the various video clips she'd recorded. In one clip when I was walking away I beckoned her over to get a closer shot and the camera caught her heavily sighing and saying; "For *naughty word sounding like duck* sake".  :lol:

• Haha 2