• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Highland Trails

PraetoR

Really enjoyed that mate, great stuff  :good: The music is a bit reminiscent of something like Lord of the Rings, or World of Warcraft. It really fitted well with the video

1 hour ago, PraetoR said:

This is a series I've been meaning to do for a while. Not that I think many people will watch it, but because it encourages me to explore incredible places; which is possibly my favourite thing in life! :good:

I hope that more people will watch this kind of stuff, because it shows the other side of RC, the complete opposite to Talbot bash videos, and the side that the majority of people never get to see.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

I like how you did this, not just a couple of crawlers but playing the camera over the scenery as well, great video

Thanks! Glad you like it.

4 hours ago, James.S said:

Really enjoyed that mate, great stuff  :good: The music is a bit reminiscent of something like Lord of the Rings, or World of Warcraft. It really fitted well with the video

I hope that more people will watch this kind of stuff, because it shows the other side of RC, the complete opposite to Talbot bash videos, and the side that the majority of people never get to see.

Thanks for that. Yeah, I love the music; the musician is really talented.

I'll never, ever be as successful as those that simply like to "send it", but this means more to me.

2 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Good vid of stunning scenery mate :good:

Thanks for that. Certainly are some beautiful places.

• Like 3

Thanks for this. I ‘had’ been struggling to sleep recently 🤣 

On a serious note, looks lush up there. Beautiful countryside. Practical question; how do you film and drive 2 cars at the same time?!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shergar said:

More please! Was up in Ardlui recently very nice part of the world when the suns out 👍

More will be coming! Yeah, it's beautiful. Cheers!

2 hours ago, Ant.p said:

Thanks for this. I ‘had’ been struggling to sleep recently 🤣 

On a serious note, looks lush up there. Beautiful countryside. Practical question; how do you film and drive 2 cars at the same time?!

You're very welcome!

Practical answer; the "wummin" was with me. Whenever the steering and throttle is jerky and erratic... that's her driving! 😆

• Haha 1