• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[SOLD] Castle MM2 Mamba Monster 2 Retro ESC for sale ideal for speed runs 1/8th cars and more

GMballistic

NOW SOLD ~ For sale here is my Castle Mamba Monster 2 Retro ESC. 
This is 2-6S Lipo capable and is ideal for anyone doing speed runs with their RC's.

This has seen very limited use of maybe 10 runs or so as it was more of a back up ESC (I have two MM2's). These are hard to find generally being the "Retro" version and the MM2 it's self is more of a rarity here in the UK.  Would suit predominantly on-road 1/8th buggies, truggies and monster trucks (up to 15lbs in weight) but you could put it in whatever you feel suitable. 

Please do your research and make sure you're happy it will work for your application before buying. This is used but I have tested it this afternoon and all works as it should (have video if needed). Any questions please feel free to ask. 

Comes fitted with 8mm bullets as that is what I use but easy to swap. I can remove them for buyer if preferred. 
Also comes with a printed copy of the "Quick Start Guide". Full manuals available online. 

Castle Link adjustable settings include:

• Throttle
  • Braking curve
  • Drag brake
  • Auto LiPo cutoff
  • Punch Control
  • Reverse Type
  • Motor Type

Happy to accept questions/offers but I think it's a fair price for this ~ Price is £100 which includes; PayPal fees (@£3 odd est) and Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For delivery (@£4.20 est)
PayPal payment preferred please. 

Normal forum etiquette please call "Dibs/PM sent" or "I will take this" to be considered first refusal and be transparent to other members followed by a PM to myself to discuss.
Thanks for looking. 

Edited by GMballistic
SOLD
  • Like 1

• GMballistic changed the title to [SOLD] Castle MM2 Mamba Monster 2 Retro ESC for sale ideal for speed runs 1/8th cars and more