• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Axial RBX10 Ryft Owners Thread!

.AJ.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there people. I have recently bought the axial ryft, and looking for convert it into a crawler. What esc motor combo would be the best for this? Cheers 

20 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Brushed or Brushless? Mine crawls great with a  Tekin ROC 412 HD 1800kv and a Mamba X on 4s with a 13 pinion 

Looking for brushless mate it’s too powerful out the box, with the currant set up. And I’ve only ran it on 3s. 

On 29/06/2021 at 08:32, C tay said:

Looking for brushless mate it’s too powerful out the box, with the currant set up. And I’ve only ran it on 3s. 

Put it in the lower power mode

My gyro is not working properly, my wheels turn it the same direction as the car, when I shuffle it. How do I fix this? 

10 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

reverse the gyro output  there may be a switch on the gyro:cheers:

Thanks bud. Do you know if anyone makes stronger rod ends for the ryft, as I snapped one yesterday.

5 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

The gyro is built into the rx, there is no switch, you will have to read the supplied instructions 

Ah right thanks👍

1 hour ago, C tay said:

Do you know if anyone makes stronger rod ends for the ryft, as I snapped one yesterday.

Which one did you break? If it was a bent one that’s used on the front inner points, then change them for stock straight ones 👍 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Which one did you break? If it was a bent one that’s used on the front inner points, then change them for stock straight ones 👍 

It was one of the front ones. I’ll have to order some of the straight ones. Cheers bud👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, .AJ. said:

The gyro is built into the rx, there is no switch, you will have to read the supplied instructions 

What Rx is it?

If it happened to be a DumboRC X6FG then you press the bind button twice to reverse the gyro direction

8 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Nope, the Ryft has its own axles, they are big even compared to the Ar60s on the Wraith/Bomber 

As an owner, does this spec sound like the truck itself or the box it comes in?

• Product Height: 8.75" (222 mm)
  • Product Length: 21.5" (546 mm)
  • Product Weight: 7.26lbs (3.29kg)
  • Product Width: 12.75" (324 mm)

1 minute ago, .AJ. said:

That’s the truck, it’s massive compared to a normal 1/10 crawler 

Perfect, thank you for your help - it’s almost exactly the same size as an Outlaw and I’m looking for a stronger back axle - this will fit the  bill if I can find one!

23 minutes ago, walkbythesea said:

Perfect, thank you for your help - it’s almost exactly the same size as an Outlaw and I’m looking for a stronger back axle - this will fit the  bill if I can find one!

Maybe a losi rock rey axle wil work, but If you have to buy all the parts  it is not cheap, why not sell the outlaw and buy something stronger like a losi rock rey, it has the look of the outlaw, I love my rock rey with some upgrades it is a tank very durable, I have  the kit version, run about 30 packs trough it  with a casle 3670 motor on 3s and not have a single thing broke or worn on it  ,and  I also have done high jumps with it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, No brains said:

Maybe a losi rock rey axle wil work, but If you have to buy all the parts  it is not cheap, why not sell the outlaw and buy something stronger like a losi rock rey, it has the look of the outlaw, I love my rock rey with some upgrades it is a tank very durable, I have  the kit version, run about 30 packs trough it  with a casle 3670 motor on 3s and not have a single thing broke or worn on it  ,and  I also have done high jumps with it.

Honestly I’m considering all my options - just because you can do something it doesn’t mean you should! 😂

What I’d really like to do is scratch build my own thing - I’m just doing the research to see if I’ve got the guts to do it! 🤣

• Like 1

Does anyone have a uk link, to some m4 straight rod ends. I can’t find any in stock anywhere. Cheers👍