• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone using Experian lately?

Oh How Original

So, I've had a free Experian account for a few years, since getting a credit card and a loan to boost my credit score, anyway long story short, it worked overall, but lately I've kept getting notifications from them, saying people are getting insurance quotes, it's definitely not me and I am a bit worried about some kind of ID fraud or at the very least, it damaging my hard earned high credit score.

Experian seem to be impossible to actually get hold of though!

I've had 122 alerts about this since November last year, is it something I should be worried about, can anyone shed any light please?

38 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

When you have insurance coming up for renewal the insurance companies automatically do new searches, 122 does sound excessive though 

I only have one motorbike insured and it's not due for renewal until June I believe.

I shouldn't expect 122 for just one bike, although I have had 2 or 3 for my bike when it was due, so thanks for that as a suggestion, but I don't think it is that.