• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Huge clearout, crawler stuff mostly. £65 all in for the lot to clear. 7/3, ALL SOLD.

Gaz!

• Gaz! changed the title to Huge clearout, crawler stuff mostly. Axial, Rc4wd, Ssd, Kyosho battery/charger. PRICE DROP 11/2.
  • Gaz! changed the title to Huge clearout, crawler stuff mostly. Axial, Rc4wd, Ssd, Kyosho battery/charger. PRICE DROP 17/2.
  • Gaz! changed the title to Huge clearout, crawler stuff mostly. PRICES SLASHED TO CLEAR!

Bump.

dropped prices to clear. Or shoot me a offer?

or I could do the lot for £120 posted recorded, some monies worth there to make back should you have more connections?

50 minutes ago, Gaz! said:

Hi,

yes mate, both the dirt grabbers and boom racing ones, can swap wheels over if needed. :good:

Cheers Gaz, interested in both Dirt Grabbers and Boom Racing.  Want to double check, are they both 12mm hex?

23 hours ago, Gaz! said:

Bump.

still loads left.....please feel free to shoot me any offers, feeling generous today... :good:

What crawler wheels and tyres you have left gaz? 

Hi @Andy20xe

all I have is the 2 sets of plastic 1.9” wheels and the 2 1.55” wheels.

tyre wise I have only 3 left that would work as spares only.

not got much left now.

all the crawler stuff is still sat here though :good: 

Bump.

whilst I cannot compete price wise with the similar parts sold in another thread, these are new and un-run. 

so how about everything left in my thread for £65 posted all in?

• Gaz! changed the title to Huge clearout, crawler stuff mostly. £65 all in for the lot to clear. 7/3

What's left?  Chassis, axles, gearbox and transfer case, the battery and some wheels? 

Do you only have the one front axle

I'm  potentially interested.

Edited by DaveDorson
  • Like 1

Cheers @Gaz!

Helps a lot, but afraid I'm going to have to pass this time, just done a look over the parts I have spare, thinking I could build most of a rolling chassis at least out of that, but I'm lacking some key bits to make it viable for me this time round.

Well priced though, and good quality looking stuff, best of luck with the sale.

Just now, Gaz! said:

No probs.

other than a axle, what other bits do you need? I may have some bits to help you along :good:

I thought I had some links and shock mounts I could use, but I don't.

I have a set of shock mounts, as for links, I can include some threaded rod and aluminium sleeve to make your own? Don’t think I’ve enough rod ends but should have some.

say £70 for the lot with what I’ve just found :good:

• Gaz! changed the title to Huge clearout, crawler stuff mostly. £65 all in for the lot to clear. 7/3, ALL SOLD.
  • Gaz! locked this topic