• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma Typhon/Senton X-over

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Strugglecuddle7 said:

Which do you prefer this or the habao vse?

I’m actually seeing them as two different cars now that I’ve worked on both of them ..... the Typhon is a pure bashing buggy  whereas the VSE is a basher/race buggy ..... whichever one you go for I think you’ll be happy with ...... just depends whether you want a car for bashing or one that you may also be able to take to the track as well .....

15 minutes ago, KenGor Racing said:

I’m actually seeing them as two different cars now that I’ve worked on both of them ..... the Typhon is a pure bashing buggy  whereas the VSE is a basher/race buggy ..... whichever one you go for I think you’ll be happy with ...... just depends whether you want a car for bashing or one that you may also be able to take to the track as well .....

I do have a couple of tracks near me in suffolk/essex, what in your opinion is batter for spares?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strugglecuddle7 said:

I do have a couple of tracks near me in suffolk/essex, what in your opinion is batter for spares?

If you’re gonna take it to the track then the VSE is the better choice .... spares are easier to get hold of and the thing is built like a tank anyway so if driven carefully you shouldn’t break much ....... the Typhon unless you go for the expensive 6s version is really just a basher ( does look pretty cool though ) .....

• Like 1

• KenGor Racing changed the title to Arrma Typhon/Senton X-over