• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WLToys 144001 / 124019 Owners

DAL3D

On 07/05/2021 at 08:55, James.S said:

@Forbez Hello mate, welcome to the forum  :good:

Those are indeed 2s lipo batteries. I wouldn't recommend running 3s on these as it's likely to burn out the motor and/or the esc too. They're fast enough on 2s anyway, around 30-35mph top speed.

Using the charger that these models are supplied with take a good 3 - 3 1/2 hours to charge these batteries so i'd suggest getting a better charger as soon as you can.

are these ok for th 144001?

33 minutes ago, helpme said:

are these ok for th 144001?

If you're referring to the 2200mah lipos as posted by @Forbez on the previous page then yes, they will be fine 👍

8 hours ago, helpme said:

eyo mans i got a 144001 and i think the battery is not working. every time i drive (battery charged) it runs for 15 mins and then it freezes. its still on but i cant even steer. should i change the batery?

Have you checked temp of motor an esc when shuts down? 

Edited by R46

• 1 month later...

Mines not turned a wheel for months. Daren't get it out in the garden as the new Puppy will eat it! Anyone wanna buy a 124019? Don't know if there's much of a market these days. 😕

• 10 months later...