• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

National Lockdown & RC Bashing

Tony

For the record. Im not some conspiracy theorist. Covid 19 is a very real and serious threat to the worlds population. I am also withholding major criticism for the Government. Theres no rulebook for this. Nobody knows the correct way to combat this. However, I think we need to accept that whatever were doing isnt the answer, so why do we keep attempting variations of it? 

2 hours ago, Guns said:

For the record. Im not some conspiracy theorist. Covid 19 is a very real and serious threat to the worlds population. I am also withholding major criticism for the Government. Theres no rulebook for this. Nobody knows the correct way to combat this. However, I think we need to accept that whatever were doing isnt the answer, so why do we keep attempting variations of it? 

I think some people are too set in there ways, close mindedness often doesn't help in these situations either.

At least some of us are trying to move forward though :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Guns said:

The Government ignored all it's own pandemic recommendations. There was a national test a few years back on how the UK might deal with a pandemic. The company I used to work for was involved in it. The Government willfully ignored all the recommendations. There is a way to deal with this, they just aren't doing it. 

12 hours ago, mond said:

The Government ignored all it's own pandemic recommendations. There was a national test a few years back on how the UK might deal with a pandemic. The company I used to work for was involved in it. The Government willfully ignored all the recommendations. There is a way to deal with this, they just aren't doing it. 

Im very curious. What is the way to deal with it? Genuinely interested in some knowledge on this subject as Ive no idea!? Thanks