• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Toyan FS-L200 2cyl Rat Rod Build

.AJ.

5 hours ago, Guns said:

Thats absolutely amazing, and thats coming from someone who doesn't like scale/realism on an R/C. Hats off to you!

I'm not clever enough to understand what the brushless motor is for though? Starting like the old Traxxas EZ Start? I thought it was a hybrid at first! haha

Cheers mate and you are correct about the motor and I’ll be able to rig it up to work off my tx if I want 👍 

7 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Not a lot really, high teens or maybe low 20s, I’ve still got the option of going up 2 teeth on the clutch bell and 2 smaller on the spur, but tbh the performance is secondary to the build 👍 

Pretty much what I expected 👍 Loving the build so far

• Like 1

Not a lot really, high teens or maybe low 20s, I’ve still got the option of going up 2 teeth on the clutch bell and 2 smaller on the spur, but tbh the performance is secondary to the build [emoji106] 
Stop saying that, it breaks my heart. [emoji3064]

It's going to be FAST AND ROWDY!
  • Haha 1

@.AJ. Can be cheeky and ask for a pic of the adaptors in the wheels, as wanting to do a hex on to a plain shaft, but can't get my head round how the wheel doesn't come off the hex as the axle nut will need to secure the bearing without stopping the wheel from turning? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimplops said:

@.AJ. Can be cheeky and ask for a pic of the adaptors in the wheels, as wanting to do a hex on to a plain shaft, but can't get my head round how the wheel doesn't come off the hex as the axle nut will need to secure the bearing without stopping the wheel from turning? 

No problem, I’ll sort some pics in a while 👍