• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD

MrPeaski

3 month old FTX Carnage brushless complete with stock radio, speed controller, battery (Voltz 3250Mah 2S LiPo), Etronix Power Pal Pocket 2 charger, Volts LiPo charge sack, in the original box.

It has the following hop-ups fitted

• Front and rear aluminium suspesion holders
  • Aluminuim steering Ackerman
  • Aluminium drive hexes
  • Rear CV driveshafts
  • RW Racing Hardened Acetal 49t 32DP Spur Gear and 13t 32DP Pinion (gives stock gearing)
  • front and rear sway bar set

The original stock parts will be supplied as well.

The steering has been modified with an on servo saver and a 3D printed spring/circlip replacement as outlined in this post on the forum
https://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/forums/topic/138437-ftx-vantagecarnage-owners-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2514185

The hole in the motor mount has also had a 3D printed part fitted as here
https://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/forums/topic/138437-ftx-vantagecarnage-owners-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2517925

Included will be

• 2 Zeee 5200Mah 2s LiPo's (Amazon)
  • Etronix Photon 2.1 ESC programming card
  • 2 generic LiPo testers
  • Fastrax Interchangable Hex Driver Set and old HPI 'multi box spanner'

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Steering/servo saver mod

The car has had very little running as unfortunately the area I planned to bash on seems to be full of dog walkers whenever I get (what little) time to actually run it. And as you can guess the dogs which are off the leads just want to chase it and it ceases to be fun!

I think in all its been run 4 or 5 times and its never ran a battery to cut off point, so less than an hour in total.
The bodyshell is in excellent condition, with no splits and only minor surface scratches.
The chassis is also in excellent condition and has not been crashed.

I am looking for £160 posted no offers

Payment by Paypal
PM for details

Edited by MrPeaski
spelling

• MrPeaski changed the title to SOLD
  • 53HRA locked this topic