• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Crawling n bashing

Fly In My Soup

The Darkside crawler fb group is over your way in Plymouth /Ivybridge.

They come over here to woodbury common every once in a while. 

This was a smaller one.... Around 40 turned up the first time.. Great day... A long day though at 5-6 hours. 

I'll let you know if/when I'm heading over your way... Its a good hour and 20 for me

• 1 month later...

We have been up to Woodbury before, good to go bashing on the MTB jumps but I think they have been demolished a few months ago now. I bet crawling is good there!

I am in Honiton, trying to find local bashing sites is getting harder and harder, especially with 3 nitro's buzzing about! :) 

Nice crawler BTW!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NitroPete83 said:

We have been up to Woodbury before, good to go bashing on the MTB jumps but I think they have been demolished a few months ago now. I bet crawling is good there!

I am in Honiton, trying to find local bashing sites is getting harder and harder, especially with 3 nitro's buzzing about! :) 

Nice crawler BTW!

You're right near me... I'm in colyton. 

Yeah I moved away from gassers and nitro's when I moved here a decade ago... Its too quiet for them down here. 

Yes, slowly realising nitros aren't appropriate for the playing fields anymore! I think if my conversion goes well, the other nitros may follow suit or at least the other CEN. The Tribe is too reliable at the moment to convert just yet and I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Fly In My Soup said:

Missed this reply!

Man your almost 100 miles from me....

You’re failing to take into account my shift pattern that means on my weekends off I tend to take my camper off along the coast to Devon or Cornwall as I used to live down there and can’t get it out of my blood - so seeing you is literally just passing through! 😂🤣

However the weather looks terrible this weekend, so maybe not this time 🤣😂

• Like 1

It's been so long -I appear to have lost my login!

Just to add that the Woodbury jumps are still there as I use them often (when I haven't had a breakage in a while)

Although they have got busier in the last year with cyclists it is still a good spot for big air and breakages!

IMG_20201019_161843.jpg