• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stoke on Trent spot

Mack1

Went walking the dog at Parkhall Country Park yesterday and come across this excellent area for all sorts of RC. It has a council purpose built rc track meaning free to use. Also found what looks like a perfect 1/5 scale track? with a car park next to it. Loads of little areas for crawling or scale use as it's set in an old quarry. Have also seen someone flying an rc plane up there. Went back today with my losi, but hit a snag, car park had a few cars there with people walking their dogs and also seen someone on a horse. So I reckon in certain area's you will have to be careful or go later in the evening.

Screenshot_20200803-185211_Photos_copy_960x432.jpg

20200803_124207_copy_1612x726.jpg

20200802_184225_copy_1612x726.jpg

20200802_184036_copy_1612x726.jpg

Edited by Mack1

Finally managed to get down to the new spot  with the 5ive T early this morning and loved it. Will definitely go again. Only took video at the lower end of the site with the jumps. The top end was great for high speed runs which I didn't video because I'm driving with 1 hand whilst other is holding the phone, maybe next time.

• 7 months later...