• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TpParts RcXtreme's Losi 5ive-Be | Pics,vids etc

Thomas P

Went back for 1 Mega air with the Losi 5ive-Be, and boy i am pleased. Some short onboard film to. Worth every single second, that jump made ma year so far. Even if the pinion came loose again. Enjoy #TRAXXAS #TEAMXRAY #RYNOS #BARKARBYHOBBY #ACTIONHOBBY #HOBBYWING #PROLINE #FUTABA #VAPEXRACING #JCONCEPTS #CASTERRACING #TEAMLOSIRACING #TLR https://youtu.be/XSFlEnqec5I

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/08/2020 at 08:34, BashingBrian said:

@Thomas P... Nice to have you here..👍🏼 That Losi looks sick..!! How's life without Arrma 😉

Thanks Brian,  nice to share on a classic forum 🥰

Ohh, its awsome, tbh i am more open minded to all rc car brands nowdays.  If i miss the actual cars sure, do i regrett my choice of leaving arrma?, nope.  Will i get a new arrma?, doubt it, but if i did..EXB are the only one

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tug said:

You've sold off all your Arrma? Why?

Over a year ago buddy , all 23 in less then 3 weeks😊.

Why?, well to make a long story short, Kraton SWB 6s wich went out to be Outcast 6s...Nero XL,Kraton XL, Siren 6s 1/10 and Tsaagan 6s 1/12. Cant du much more, rest was more or less pile up cars..so i felt i did my part for them, and i was pleased as few. 

Edited by Thomas P
Added

At the other side of the gravelpit, and the Losi 5ive-Be did so good, i can bearly believe it 👊 #TRAXXAS #TEAMXRAY #RYNOS #BARKARBYHOBBY #ACTIONHOBBY #HOBBYWING #PROLINE #FUTABA #VAPEXRACING #JCONCEPTS #CASTERRACING #TEAMLOSIRACING #TLR

https://youtu.be/cmFvJ8WRKB8