• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper ST Pro Spares & CNC parts

Andrew_91

Hi Guys,

Roller SOLD

Remaining items below with Prices + Postage  at buyer expense 

Spare ST pro CNC parts and One proper CNC Knuckle with fitment/ use marks and one non CNC one & Front shocks - £110 - based on pricing online for what is available

Front Diff Casing New - £13 each

Rear Diff Casing New - Two Available £13 each

Three Diff assemblies - Used, Cups in good condition - £15 each

Spare Standard Shocks - £20 for all 10 shocks

Standard Knuckles - Two Right Available - £3 each

Diff Outdrive Cups - Two Available - £4 each

Centre Cup Joint Set - New - £4 Each

Pinion Gear - 4 Available £10 each

DE Racing Rear skid plates - £5

O-ring set - £2 each

Used Hobao TX & RX - £20

Spare set of non Pro wheels. have been glued and aren't great, one has a hole in it. - £15

Happy to do a deal for combined items. 

If you have any questions leave a comment or drop me a message

I'm located in Croydon if anyone is local

Roll on the pictures

20200527_172224.jpg

20200527_172803.jpg

20200527_173629.jpg

20200527_173632.jpg

20200527_174133.jpg

20200527_174140.jpg

20200527_174307.jpg

20200527_174311.jpg

20200527_174314.jpg

20200527_174724.jpg

20200527_175657.jpg

20200527_175702.jpg

20200924_112144.jpg

20200924_112213.jpg

20200924_112159.jpg

20200924_112203.jpg

Edited by Andrew_91
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright aye 👍 What does the standard spare joblot include?   

I love having extra Gubbins to experiment with,    Right now I'm tinkering with chassis bracing,   You can do some amazing stuff with the rear turnbuckles with the longer bend end piece on both ends.    

Right now I'm putting 4 extra braces on,    2 either side of the rear brace to bulkhead connection,  to the two rearmost of the 4 screws of the center diff mount,  then something very similar for the front.

I like using the longer bent plastic turnbuckle ends,  with the hollows filled with shoegoo because they flex and squish a bit on impact,  and act like extremely stiff short travel shock absorbers that allow a little,  High resistance chassis flex to dissipate the energy without letting the chassis flex so far that it stays bent or kinks a driveshaft.. 

Beats pure Alu chassis bracing that just transfers the energy to another part that then breaks...

Pretty lightweight too,    that along with using slightly smaller lighter 4000mah batteries with higher C-rating to compensate helps as well.

Edited by GorillaZilla

On 14/09/2020 at 19:10, capri-boy said:

£20 inc post for the 3 sets of diff internals?  Are the front knuckles new or used?  Price on there own?

thanks

I had pmd at the start about those knuckles. Was told they’re not for sale separately :(

I could use the Wingmount pieces Because I'm going to double up the wing mount "plates" by using a hacksaw to cut off the "screw to bulkhead" section of the extra set of "plates" and the bit that extends to the rear chassis brace,  as well as shave off a bit at the back so they fit against the non recessed part of the shock tower...     

Then shoegoo them together (while also filling the holes in the plates with shoegoo,  by putting tape over one side of the spaces and pouring the shoegoo in till it fills the space.   

And then replacing the stock spacers in between the two sets of "plates"with shorter stouter non thinned 20mm long M4 Nylon spacers to compensate for the thicker "plates" with a  few M4 washers to fine tune the length and an M4 flat nut to fill in the hex shaped hole in the plates.   

Then use 50mm and 60mm long fully threadded M4 Bolts and Nylock nuts + washers through the whole thing to hold it tight and stronk as Buull !.     

If you are using an RTR Hyper ST you can use a 3.5mm Drill bit to drill down into the wing mount screw holes,  extending them through the Gearbox Shocktower mounting lugs,  and then though the shock tower support structure itself,   and use a longer screw,  making it a LOT harder to pull out,  to go with your strengthened wing mount structure.     

Then to help protect against upside down landings while moving forwards where the wing mount can get pulled backwards maybe some marine grade steel cable ties going around lowermost spacer between the plates and then around the shock tower horns,  with just a little slack so the wing mount can flex a fair way,  but then pull on the shock towers and flex those and hopefully stop the wing mount reaching its breaking point. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUALITY-STAINLESS-STEEL-CABLE-TIES-MARINE-GRADE-METAL-ZIP-TIE-WRAPS-EXHAUST/114127340446?var=414384787432&hash=item1a9285039e:g:acMAAOSwC4BecmLv

I also use those steel cable ties around the motor to the center chassis brace,  with a flat rubber lump between the chassis and the motor,  helps keep the motor in place in lawn dartings and heavy back end landings.

For great robustness!

Edited by GorillaZilla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, RG1 said:

Interested in the wheels tried to message you but you can't accept them, think you need to delete some old messages.

Hi, i have deleted old messages, could you please resend?

Wondered if you would accept £15 posted for the wheels as I will have to remove the tyre from the rim to put a patch over the hole from the inside. Do you have any other wheels for sale.

Cheers

1 minute ago, sunny said:

what exactly is left for sale please 

Hi Sunny, Everything listed/ in the pictures is available except the TX/RX and the Wheels, both of which are pending payment. 

9 hours ago, Bert_w164 said:

Hey buddy,

Would the shocks fit a Hyper 7? I've got a front shock with a bent pin...

Im not sure im afraid, i wouldn't like to say they did and they didn't. Sorry. 

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...