• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The MSUK Spotted Thread

.AJ.

10 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Im sorry mate i dont know but i think its been mentioned on here its not as tough as the ST but best do research on it as i dont really know 

No probs mate its why were here on the forum to help each other out :good:

No worries bud, just thought it was worth asking the Hobao guru 😉 heheh.

& yeah I've done a bit of research on it but there's really not too much good information or reviews out there. There are a few I've found that were a bit helpful but I guess because it's still a fairly new model there hasn't been any long term testing of it. It is made by Hobao at the end of the day though so it can't be too bad, but will probably wait a bit longer until I've seen some trusted & honest youtubers give it a real test. 

It's a shame that KT never really makes videos with Hobao models because he tests most RC's to the extreme and you can get  a good picture of how tough they really are.

Edited by James.S
  • Like 1

Oh yeh he does test em to the extreme  if it lasts 5 minutes with him then its fairly sturdy lol :rofl:

I wish i was a guru but i just tell of my own experiences of them :cheers:

• Like 1

I got a bunch of stickers today so they are all back in stock now and those outstanding orders posted. :good: Thanks for your patience.

I've got some "miss prints" of the blacks which look like washed black denim haha, might look good on scalers, I'll get some pics up, might give a few away!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1