• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Best racing Truggy in 2020

I am looking for the best option for racing competitions.

My past experience was:

Revo 3.3 nitro

Kyosho Inferno Truggy nitro

Losi 8ight-T Race Roller nitro

HPI VORZA Flux eletric

Arrma Kraton 6s eletric

Friends

8Ight 2.0 nitro

8ight 3.0 eletric

8ight 4.0 nitro 

When I was looking for my new racing Truggy I came across  this :

Mugen Seiki MBX8TE 

HB Racing E817T

Serpent S811T-E "Cobra E"

Tekno RC ET48.3 

Team Associated RC8 T3.1e

SWORKz S35-TE 

Witch 3 of there options are the best ones for racing and what is the best racing Truggy for you guys that tried it, i want mainly for racing and some times ride it in my farm no crazy bashing. 

There are so many options but I don’t know anything about this brands only same things about Mugen when they were the first to use the metal ball on the front arms but now they aren’t the only ones doing it.

Sorry for the long post 

Could you guys help me choose the right one, thank you guys very much !

My best regards Pedro Marchett 

• Like 1

Just now, Bajadre said:

Everyones gotta have there own opinion i would guess i prefer the Tekno ETs myself,my friend runs a losi  8ight but great truggies imo awesome for track work :)

In the track how the tekno compete with the losi ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yakuzall said:

In the track how the tekno compete with the losi ?

Id say pretty even buddy me and my mate are about the same in skill level he wins a few and i win a few not much init at all only thing i changed on mine was alloy rear hubs etc both have tons of setup features to suit different tracks am running a HW MAX8 and castle mamba x in mine with a savox servo both sail great over jumps and doubles and grip like made round berms :)

in perceptive my mate runs a hopped up vorza and i destroy him round the track lol the extra length on the truggy chassis comes into play on those jumps for sure !!

I think once you get to the level of those trucks, how they perform will depend on the set up, track, and most of all, driving ability.

All top notch gear with solid pedigree.

I don't have experience with the other, but there was something special about the Tekno I built. Really well made kit.

TO help you decide, perhaps also look at parts availability in your country and what the local tracks are using.

Edited by Paul Busby
  • Like 1