• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Returning member in London

Hi all. Been bashing on and off now since my teens. My first buggy was a hornet in my early teens, then a tamiya topforce  in my early 20s. After a long break I got a stealth xb nitro buggy in my 30s and now after an even longer break I'm back in my 40s. 

I'm going full circle and am looking at getting an electric 2wd buggy. I'm sure over the coming weeks I'll be asking for advice as to what to get as I've been out of the game for so long and everything's changed. 

When I joined this forum originally about 10 years ago there was a few of us that would meet up for a north London bash every now and again. Over the years I've lost contact with them but am wondering if there's any north London meet ups?  I doubt I'll ever go to a track to race as there's none near me. I'll just be bashing in my local park in barnet north London.