• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Corally 1/10th Moxoo and Mammoth Review

Nick

The receiver sits in the box under the esc. There are 4 little hex screws to unscrew then you can pull off the esc and the bit its mounted to.  2 of them are right by the hole where the aerial sticks up, and theres the other two on the other side. You can probably just undo these, and unplug the motor wires and lift it off - shouldnt need to undo the ESC cage first

Edited by SgtStress
  • Like 1

in the Triton its under the esc mount 4 screws hold the mount on 

same chassis so wouldnt expect to be differant i changed my 1 out to a Spekky lol 🍻

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

in the Triton its under the esc mount 4 screws hold the mount on 

same chassis so wouldnt expect to be differant i changed my 1 out to a Spekky lol 🍻

Yeah there is seen that does the esc lift of completely then as looking at the esc cage the motor wires are in way?! Could I just pull them out maybe?!🤔 Yeah wanna fit my sanwa  

On 11/07/2020 at 23:52, Nickarla said:

Has anyone else noticed the inconsistent elliptical spur/pinion mesh or is it just mine that does this?

i was paying attention to mine thanks to your experience and im glad to report mine seem straight on my triton :)

put a 10 tooth 32 pitch pinion on my brushed triton with a team orion vortex touring car motor 3250kv and esc and it is runing nice, no over heating and in between dads brushless one and my original brushed one, had to put a cheapo fast trax 4 quid fan on my esc.

all good :)

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

@Drew1986this will sort it mate my son and i use it on our Corally Tritons and what a diferance it is same chassis as yours :good:

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=445510

Edited by Stormbringer