• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Beadlocks wheel outer diameter is 60mm inner diameter is 80mm

NOFX

Anyone know where I could buy a 2.5mm socket to get my beadlocks apart . Also the wheels inner diameter is 80mm & the outer diameter is 60mm:boredlook:. I wanna fit the ftx outlaw tyres as one wheels badly buckled & the beadlocks are aluminium.  Any chance I could do It? Ta :D

Edited by NOFX

Those wheels are for short course trucks that are 2.2 one side and 3.0 one side you would need specific tyres, as for socket any good tool shop or ebay?

• Like 1

Had a Google for the socket, only saw ones in a full set. There's no good model shops within an hour of me :boredlook:. I thought the wheels were no good for me. I swapped em for some mt tyres & wheels ages ago.  Was gonna use em on the ftx viper.  But that shattered one time too many & is rotting in the shed now. Ta for the info though :D

Martin at rcbitz should have a little adapter socket thing, for tightening scale bolts :good:

yeah deffo sound like sc truck rims going by the sizes you have given.