• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Integy scale trailer with tent

Fly In My Soup

Alloy Realistic Model Camping Trailer w/Roof Top Tent for 1/10 RC 390x195x175mm

C27994GUN_2.jpg
C27994GUN_3.jpg
C27994GUN_4.jpg
C27994GUN_5.jpg
C27994GUN_6.jpg
C27994GUN_7.jpg
C27994GUN_8.jpg
C27994GUN_9.jpg
C27994GUN_10.jpg
C27994GUN_11.jpg
C27994GUN_12.jpg
C27994GUN_13.jpg
C27994GUN_14.jpg

OVERVIEW
Get ultimate scale realism at your next crawling event with our new Machined Alloy 1/10 Camp Trailer with Roof Top Tent. Made from alloy, the camp trailer measures in at approx. 390mm x 195mm x 175mm, and the main feature is the fully articulated cloth RTT (Roof Top Tent) on top. Simply remove the RTT cloth cover, fold out the alloy tent floor, and the camping tent pops up automatically! The tent features folding doors and canopy windows, a detachable rain fly, and metal access ladder, just like the real thing! The trailer also features scale realistic 1.9" wheels and tires (including a spare), leaf spring suspension, dual latching side cargo doors, LED side markers, scale tool storage brackets, a working front retractable stand with 3rd wheel, metal fenders, diamond plate top surfaces, and a "tool box" enclosure up front with a built-in toggle switch and room to house the included battery box to power the included LEDs. The Machined Alloy 1/10 Camp Trailer with Roof Top Tent is available in black or gunmetal.

Link- http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=29960&p_catid=338#.WpW27lSny9e

Price- £280

View full news article

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Weirdly I wanted this when I thought it was basically just a trailer designed to look like a trailer tent. And then when I saw it was actually a functional trailer tent, I didn't want it any more

• 4 weeks later...