• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Let's see your snow bashing photos/videos!

XV Pilot

The recent cold and snowy weather had given is a relatively rare opportunity to see how or rigs preform in the snow, and photograph and/or video them in action.  So let's see some snowy pictures and videos!

The snow hasn't made it to my neighbourhood yet, but here is one from a few years back to get the ball rolling...

TT-02B Neo Scorcher

Edited by XV Pilot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Blizzard came to work with me today in the hope of a quick bash at the end of the day but the snow had all gone :( More forecast for later so putting a few extra packs on charge. 

Couldn't resist a quick back yard run earlier. Sadly, the chevrons were useless! Left out to melt in the garage...3a6df4bab48b547dd714dac07565b060.jpge9ca161a8ce03363d8ea793ae14229ee.jpg35a92915711d77049e34a6d0490168e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, James1986 said:

Love the view from your garden mate! :good: 

yer, I did alright when I bought the place, That's a horse field in front and to the right, And to the left is the local cricket club and there pavilion , Just jump over the fence on a sunny Sunday with a beer or two and watch the cricket.