• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My rc4wd trial finder 2 (pics fixed)

Gaz!

Pics are comingsoon mate, couple of bits need attending to first. :good:

had to have one of these Dave, too good looking to miss although Me and the lad already have a d90 each and he is having a 110 so best of both worlds I guess?? :whistling:

About time you got one mate you've wanted one for a long time :good: started looking for a new project myself :) not got or going to have enough money for one of these though :( keep toying with the idea of scratch building a series 1 Land Rover body on a sawback chassis or another D90 :doh::lol: 

• Like 1

Lmao, sadly not much to report.

my lad has been in hospital from Sunday till Wednesday with serious sunburn (he was applied with cream a few times, but immediately washed it back off in the sea, as if he got burnt he wouldn't have to go to school to face the bullying, I'm at the point of home schooling now.) so please don't think we are bad parents.

so slow progress I'm afraid but I'll get some pics outside tomorrow, ordered some leds for it today though....

Just now, Oh How Original said:

I had home schooling for a lot of my life fella, and I have very good parents... Well, certainly a very good Dad anyway, it's not always the parents to blame, some people are just bullies with empty and shallow lives :good:

I agree with Dan 100% I hade home schooling for most of my life to have a great mum I wasn't the smallest kid and I'm not the smallest adult I was bullied terrible until I stood up for myself outside of school 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RC4WD fan said:

I agree with Dan 100% I hade home schooling for most of my life to have a great mum I wasn't the smallest kid and I'm not the smallest adult I was bullied terrible until I stood up for myself outside of school 

I would definitely use one of my '3 wishes' to go back to school as I am now lol, they wouldn't know what had hit 'em until they came round and saw me lol :P 

:o looks fantastic :yes: the only thing I don't like on TF2s is the stock tyres to me there to small I'm pretty sure OHO will say different though as he ran them on his :P 1.55 rock stompers look great on them but that's just my opinion though 

• Like 1

Looks good, trying to get a kit myself. Not the lwb, but the standard version. What`s the ground clearance on these stock, from the sliders to the ground?

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Is it just me or have all the pics disappeared? 

Photobucket now blocks all your images you've put on there unless you pay them a ransom of $399.00. So everyone is moving to another hosting site.

Google Photobucket has broken the internet for more info.

John

• Like 1

5 hours ago, johninderby said:

Photobucket now blocks all your images you've put on there unless you pay them a ransom of $399.00. So everyone is moving to another hosting site.

Google Photobucket has broken the internet for more info.

John

Not good, I just use Facebook to link my pics.

Here's a few pics of me and my daughters trucks out today,

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

had a real good day (apart from a dead hobbywing 1080 esc in the tf2)

great bit bit of Rc time though. :good:

• Like 3

Was working flawlessly on its last outing (only gentle running) came to power it up and nothing...... tried another lipo to make sure, both were reading 100%, used a 1060 which I carry in my box as a spare and powered up straight away, it's back at the lhs now and gone back to be looked over and tested.

will let you know the findings as I go on that though mate :good:

i have a very nicely specced scx10 I could offer as some sort of trade for the beast? 

8 hours ago, big gaz said:

Was working flawlessly on its last outing (only gentle running) came to power it up and nothing...... tried another lipo to make sure, both were reading 100%, used a 1060 which I carry in my box as a spare and powered up straight away, it's back at the lhs now and gone back to be looked over and tested.

will let you know the findings as I go on that though mate :good:

i have a very nicely specced scx10 I could offer as some sort of trade for the beast? 

Not so good, I've been running the same esc with no issues yet "touch wood". I really like it with my 45t brushed motor, it's the first brushed setup I've liked.

Thanks for the offer but I've my heart set on a TF2. I'll PM you :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Little update.

Modelsport dealt with the esc flawlessly so have a new 1080 sat here.

meantime I bought a Tekin fxr esc and heavy duty 35t motor (needs igifying first though) all fitted and working but not had time to test due to the trx4...... :whistling: