• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone got a 48dp pinion 25ish pinion with 5mm motor shaft hole for sale

NOFX

• 1 month later...
On 2017-4-13 at 14:48, ostewart said:

Think your inbox is full @NOFX

PayPal is [email protected]

Hi. Sorry it's taken so sodding long to get back to ya about the pinions. Are they still  for sale? My dad was severely I'll for a long time. He died last Tuesday.  If they're still going, I'll get my misses to do the PayPal thing :D

4 hours ago, NOFX said:

Hi. Sorry it's taken so sodding long to get back to ya about the pinions. Are they still  for sale? My dad was severely I'll for a long time. He died last Tuesday.  If they're still going, I'll get my misses to do the PayPal thing :D

I might have one or two still, I'll check when I get home this evening.

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad, my condolences.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NOFX said:

Cheers mate . I gotta distract myself & the Xbox ain't cutting it :crying:

Only got a 20t left, not the 23t anymore (sold it with a motor)

£4 posted to you :)

paypal is [email protected]

I think @m4inbrain has the 23t and I'm not sure he ended up needing it,

Edited by ostewart

Do you want rid m4ainbrain? I'm off on holiday the day after the funeral & wanna take the axxe for me & the little un to bash. It's bombproof,  so ideal for a 4 year old to let rip on the beach. I'll be taking the bad bug & little uns nitro circus mini monster truck.  We'll need a break :crying:

38 minutes ago, m4inbrain said:

I got a 23t from you, but as you know, no idea regarding the pitch - and no, don't need it. 

It is 48dp, so it's what he needs :)

12 minutes ago, NOFX said:

Do you want rid m4ainbrain? I'm off on holiday the day after the funeral & wanna take the axxe for me & the little un to bash. It's bombproof,  so ideal for a 4 year old to let rip on the beach. I'll be taking the bad bug & little uns nitro circus mini monster truck.  We'll need a break :crying:

Where you based mate?

Malvern near Worcester.   No Rc shops or other bashers for miles. There was an antics 8 miles away, but that was run by carpet racers. They were clueless about off rd. Told me my tmaxx 3.3 wouldn't need retuning if I went from 25% nitro to 12, as they only had 12% that'd been on the shelf for years. Didn't bother with em again. 

Too far to pick up, even tho we have an antics around here (cardiff), they're the worst. They might be knowledgeable in regards to die cast models or something, i dunno. RCs they're clueless (and massively overpriced).

Send me a PM with your address, i can't promise that i'll send it tomorrow, but at some point this week i should be in town to send it off, have no need for it. As in, it'd not fit on any of my RCs, sadly. Only got it by accident anyway, since i couldn't tell what kind of pinion i needed. 

Post how much you want & I'll get the misses to PayPal you. :D. I knew the original pinion would go poof after I fitted brushless to the axxe, but it was wheely fun (Do you see what I did there ?:lol: ) for 15 minutes.  We're off to Tenby near the end of the month, our 4 year old loves it there.  Probably gonna go to pendine for the day if the weather's ok  . I'll p.m. my address now. I've got a bottle of vodka. I'll not be making much  sense in 1/2 an hour.  

Me and missus gonna have a vacation in Tenby soon too. ^^

It's fine, not gonna open a bottle for postage, i got the pinion for free too. 

• Like 1